An angle is formed by two rays connected to a common vertex
Types of Angles
The different types of angles based on their measurements are:
- Acute Angle – An angle less than 90 degrees.
- Right Angle – An angle that is exactly 90 degrees.
- Obtuse Angle – An angle more than 90 degrees and less than 180 degrees.
- Straight Angle – An angle that is exactly 180 degrees.
- Reflex Angle – An angle more than 180 degrees and less than 360 degrees.
- Full Angle – An angle that is exactly 360 degrees.
How Angles Are Measured
Angles are measured in degrees ( °), using a protractor or using indirect measurement with the assistance of Angle Theory.